Until Sunrise by: Sarah O’Rourke
Part of Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: April 3rd, 2018
Cover Design: Sarah O’Rourke
Michelle Buchanan wasn't looking for the perfect man to fill her life. She'd settle for Mr. Right Now to fill the empty spot in her bed - just someone that could help her with the little problem of her lingering virginity. But when Luka Templeton invaded her blind date and suddenly begins taking over her every waking thought, she realizes that she is in way too deep with the confident alpha male currently wreaking havoc on her life.
Join us on this romantic comedy romp as Chelle and Luka find their way to happily ever after!
Romantic comedy. Releases on April 3 as part of Aurora Rose Reynold's Happily Ever After Kindle World. (And if you've read Aurora's Until series, you'll know Chelle from Until Ashlyn!)
Available exclusively in Kindle Unlimited!
I Heart Books Review
Until Sunrise by Sarah O'Rourke
Review by Theresa Esterline
The crack of dawn never felt so good...
I loved this novel with a sassy leading lady and a domineering man. Love at first sight versus fear of heartbreak is the theme of this story set in Tennessee. So many quotes made me laugh out loud! No tissues needed for this one, maybe a bandaid if the first house makes you remember you need a tetanus shot! And now a bit about the story...
Chelle is sassy, crazy, fidgety and tends to speak her thoughts out loud. Luka is a domineering, rich, polished, loving and protecting, who knows exactly what he wants. Chelle is a free spirit, but she is afraid of love thanks to the examples from the women in her family. Luka moved to the small town from the big city with his fancy suits and cars. They are the best kind of crazy together. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
- I accepted the fact that the thump I’d just heard echoing through my mind was the coffin lid slamming on my wild pussy-hound days.
- He was eyeing me the same way I’d eyed my dessert when it had arrived at the table.
- “Great! You want a cookie?” I snarled, lifting a hand to push him away from me.
- “So do you want to throw your jacket across a puddle, too, Prince Charming?”
- “Of course I was right. You think I landed a woman like your mother by being a putz?”
- Jesus, I couldn’t have it both ways! Either I wanted him or I didn’t!!
- Sure, the disruption to my sanity had come in the form of the sexiest man I’d ever seen, but still … he’d created flippin’ pandemonium in my previously well-ordered life. The bastard.
Note: I was given a free copy and voluntarily chose to review this book.
Sarah O'Rourke is actually TWO besties who live three states apart and write at all hours of the day and night! Born and raised in the Southern United States, they are overly attached to their one-click accounts, can’t make it through the day without copious doses of caffeine, and spend way too much time on the phone with each other.
Between them, they have four children and twenty-plus years of marriage...one to a retired super soldier and the other to egomaniac engineer. They hate empty chocolate wrappers and writer’s block, love to talk to readers...and oh, by the way, they write about strong, kick-ass women and hot alpha heroes!