Thursday, May 23, 2019

Review: A Sticky Situation

A Sticky Situation A Sticky Situation by Missy Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh how embarrassing!

Missy Johnson is back with the Awkward Love series. A group of stand alone's that put characters is some crazy situations. This story is no different. It is unexpected, funny, and was a great read. I hope you enjoy! And now a bit about the story...

Hannah just needs to get off. She can't seem to get the few minutes alone at her place (her sister and niece are staying with her), so her friend books her a hotel. Except the front desk puts her in someone else's room. She is so wound up, she doesn't even notice it isn't a vacant room. And then she learns she has to work with the renter of the hotel room... Crazy!

Favorite passages:
- “There has been full-on wars erupting over who is going to get the special job of minding him,” Sasha continues. “Minding him?” I snigger. “What is he, a puppy?” “No, he’s so much cuter and cuddlier than a puppy.” Sasha sighs. “But his toilet habits and the leg humping probably aren’t much better,” I joke.
- Yes. Because my plan was to mob him and then ask him if he found my dildo.

Note: I was given a free copy and voluntarily chose to review this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment