Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blogger Beginnings...

Blogger Beginnings...

Hi All ... MB has given me some tips on how to post on a blog, this is a first for me - hope I'm doing it right.  Please be patient with me as I transition :)

Here's a bit about me while you wait for our next post...




I'm 38 years old and haven been married 15 years as of July 4th, 2013. My husband, Aaron, proposed on Christmas Eve. We have a 7 year old daughter, Emma. We a currently in our 3rd home and now live 10 miles from work (we both work at a Fortune 100 company in the Chemical industry). We love to travel in our Motor Home or via plane to go on Caribbean cruises (my daughter and I took her 7th cruise in October 2012 and have another planned for November 2013). My husband and I both lost weight in 2009-2010 (a combined total of 175 pounds). We've each gained some back, but I'm still down 20 of my original 60 pounds - trying to behave to get it back off! Reading my kindle keeps my hands busy so when I have down time I do not find myself looking for something to eat! If I am not traveling or reading, I like to scrapbook, go to our county fairs (as my husband and I used to raise Pygmy goats), or go to the movies. What do I love to read? All things contemporary romance ... It can be Erotica, Mystery, Suspense, Paranormal, Military, as long as there is romance I will read it! I have over 700 unread books on my kindle and usually read 2-3 a week depending on length. Thank goodness for Goodreads so I can keep them organized!!

Well ... that is all for now.......  ~Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment