Good Morning all!!
I hope everyone has a happy and relaxing Saturday. I myself am on my way out to go see Frozen with my kids. Yes I know it has been out forever but it has taken me this long to actual have time to go to the movies, but I am super excited. Before I go I wanted to let you know about the New Release by Jennifer Foor. It's called Restore Me and it is Joey's side of the story. I haven't had the pleasure of reading this series yet but from what I've heard it is fab so it is on the top of my TBR!!
Joey's POV during the events on Replace Me
We've heard Shayne and Lacey's side of the story, but now we get to here how Joey felt about everything that surrounded him finding love.
This isn't the exact story as you've already read, due to Joey having lots of secrets and problems to overcome.
IHB's Review by Theresa
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wow - Joey wasn't what I expected! In Replace Me we met Joey, but we never knew what he was thinking. Restore Me tells us the same story of Lacey and Joey, but only from Joey's perspective. For being a supposed player he wasn't what I expected. Lacey had a bigger influence on his life than he was willing to admit for a long time, but as one of my favorite passages says, was she worth it? And now a bit about the story...
Joey is hard a work for his mom (his second job) when he first sees her. She is HOT! But she is with his cousin Ford's cousin Shayne. What he wouldn't give to add her to his schedule. She'd fit in nice between Porsche and Candace! Then after his mom convinces him it is time to get a place of his own he comes face to face with her and she is free of Shayne. Now just to get her - he uses his cocky ways to get close to her, but to his surprise she is worming her way into his heart. What will he do when she breaks it! And why can't he seem to perform with other women now ... what has she done to him!
- It was one of my NAN rules. No strings. Always protected. No feelings...ever!
- My mother took out the last bag of trash and came in to say she was leaving. “Before you go, I think it’s a good idea to tell your cousin you’re movin’ in. I’m real proud of you, son.” I hugged her. “Thanks. What happens if I have a bad dream?” I pretended to act like a child.
- The game had already been thrown out the window. I was diving into uncharted territory with a woman that made me feel things I didn’t want to feel.
- He had no idea how spot on he was. “No woman will be gettin’ in my head.”
- I just didn’t know if I was willing to change my life for a piece of ass, no matter how good it was.
- You make me feel alive and like nobody ever has before...
- In that little amount of time, she’d shown me what it was like to want to be with someone and then taken it all away.
About the Author:
I hope you all enjoyed learning more about Jennifer Foor's book Restore Me. Come back tomorrow when we have the Amazing Milly Taiden here and her book A Mate's Bite!
As always please leave a review for these amazing authors and their books and if you want to stay up to date on everything I Heart Books go over there....yeah to the right over there and subscribe.
Till tomorrow <3 MB