Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Dirty Billionaire

Dirty Billionaire Dirty Billionaire by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Be sure to read the fine print...

Our heroine's chasing her dreams and she'll do anything to achieve them. Even sign a contract with terms she hates. This story stars a sassy country singer trying to make a name for herself. Some of her lines are hilarious. And she doesn't take crap from anyone. Not even the billionaire that pops up. And now a bit about the story...

Holly is in a "relationship" with a washed up singer. At least that is what was included in the record deal she signed. It seems JC's only mission is to embarrass her. But thanks to a great what she thought was a one night stand, she'll be returning the favor...

Favorite passages:
- Nearly fifty pages, and I read the entire thing. I was screwed by one contract, and I wasn’t looking to get screwed by both this man and his contract.
- She also has invisible scars and insecurities that I need a map to navigate without triggering.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment