Monday, January 22, 2018

A Touch of Cinnamon (Three Sisters Catering #2) by Bethany Lopez *~*~*~*~* Release Day Blitz, Excerpt & Review




Today we are celebrating the release of A TOUCH OF CINNAMON by Bethany Lopez. A Touch of Cinnamon is the second book in an all-new contemporary romance series, Three Sisters Catering. Check out the excerpt and buy links for the book below. You can get the first book in the series, A Pinch of Salt, for just 99 cents, for a very limited time!


Purchase A TOUCH OF CINNAMON Now

Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | Nook | Smashwords



 

A Touch of Cinnamon by Bethany Lopez

(Three Sisters Catering, #2)

Add the book to Goodreads  

Synopsis:

For the past year, Tasha has thrown herself into her catering business with her sisters, but she’s been keeping a secret. The hot, moody owner of Prime Beef is the man she left behind in college...the man she thought she’d never see again. He’s also the only man she’s ever loved. For the past year, Jericho Smythe has been waging a war with himself. Does he want to know why Natasha broke his heart and left without looking back? Hell yes. But he’s paralyzed by the glimpses he’s gotten of her at Three Sisters Catering and he hasn’t been ready for a confrontation.

Neither of them are content with their lives, but so much has happened since those stolen moments in college. Can the right amount of spice remind them of the love they once shared? A Touch of Cinnamon may be all they need to give Tasha and Jericho back the richness they’ve been lacking.



Purchase Now

Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | Nook | Smashwords

EXCERPT:

Someone pounded on the door behind me, causing me to jump and squeal in surprise. I turned to look at the still-closed door, and knew who I’d find on the other side.
Shit.
I wiped my cheeks, put on a brave face, and opened the door.
“Hey,” I managed, even though Jericho stood before me, seething.
I took a step back, then another as he started toward me, slamming the door behind him as he let himself inside.
I tried to back farther away, but he was there, taking me in his arms and lowering his face to mine. I opened my mouth to protest, and that was all the invitation Jericho needed.
It was like coming home, his lips on mine, familiar and oh, so wonderful. I sighed and practically melted against him as he deepened the kiss. My arms went up and around his neck, to steady myself, and to finally feel him. His hair in my fingers, his chest against mine, and his soft, supple lips.
Everything … this was everything. He was everything.
Sweet and sensual quickly turned to unbridled passion as the years apart disappeared and there was only now.
His hands were working on my dress as mine were unbuttoning his shirt, both of us eager to be skin on skin. Everything was on fire, and I worried if I didn’t feel him, touch him, have him right then, I’d burn out.
Hurry,” I said, desperate for him.
“You’re driving me crazy,” Jericho muttered, and then, we were free.


REVIEW:


I Heart Books Review 

A Touch of Cinnamon (Three Sisters Catering #2) by Bethany Lopez
Review by Theresa Esterline 
Stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Will her first love be her last?

A lovely romantic standalone with a little suspense. Set in a beautiful small town with thriving shops on Main Street. We get to read about the next steps for Millie and Jackson from book one, but no worries, you will not get lost if you read this first. But the best part is learning what made Natasha and Jericho hate each other. Some say hate is really close to love. And now a bit about the story...

Natasha and Jericho met in college and fell head first in love. Every moment not spent in class or studying was with each other. They talked about everything: past, present, and future. But then early one morning, right before their morning coffee date, Natasha got a call to come home, family emergency. She knew she couldn't leave him unless she did it cold turkey. So off she went. A year later they are reunited when he opens a restaurant across the street from her family business. It is pure hatred at first. But will love find its way back to them???

Favorite passages:
- I was captivated, mesmerized, staring up at him as he grinned slightly down at me.
- My heart crumbled and I felt pain and anger radiating through me.

Note: I was given a free copy and voluntarily chose to review this book.




PURCHASE THE PREVIOUS BOOK IN THE SERIES

A Pinch of Salt is only 99 cents for a limited time!



Purchase A PINCH OF SALT Now:

Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | Nook | Smashwords

 
REVIEW 

I Heart Books Review 


A Pinch of Salt (Three Sisters Catering #1) by Bethany Lopez
Review by Theresa Esterline 
Stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a heartwarming story!!

Who doesn't love a happy ending! Though I wasn't sure it was in the cards for these two. With the exception of the one bad guy (or should I say gal) in this story everyone is generally nice and polite to the other. Yes there are tantrums, but I'm talking about the are you kidding me type of evil. Good to know there are still stories out there where most people are good and treat each other kind. I hope you enjoy this fun and quirky story about three sisters!! And now a bit about the story...

Millie and her sisters are running a successful catering business with a small storefront. Jackson has been separated from his wife, who up and left him add their daughter to find herself, for a year. Now he has just days to plan the perfect 9 year old birthday tea party. Only one problem... he knows nothing about tea parties. Millie comes to the rescue and may end up growing more than her business!!

Favorite passages:
- I was beginning to wonder what the hell was wrong with this guy. There had to be something. No one was this perfect. Maybe he picks his nose or bites his toenails . . .

- “My daddy says, either you love someone or you don’t. I heard him in class one time, and he said the characters in his books spend so much time being ob-ob . . . What’s the word for dumb?” she asked. Mrs. Heeler and I both said, “Obtuse.”


Check out the A Pinch of Salt Pinterest Board!

 

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

A1nt0F1SfnL._UX250_

Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She's a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whenever possible. Some of her favorite things are: Kristen Ashley Books, coffee in the morning, and In N Out burgers.


AUTHOR LINKS:





InkSlinger-Blogger banner-New

No comments:

Post a Comment