Geek Bearing Gifts
by Milly Taiden
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
Tour Organizer: N K Author Services
Nita Islas wants to find love. She's tired of the superficial relationships and is ready to give true romance a try. She uses the Paranormal Dating Agency and hopes they can help her where all others have failed. What she didn't expect was to find her date flat on his back in nothing more than a towel.
Ky Stone has been in love with curvy and funny Nita since they were in High School. When she moved away, she took his heart with her. Then one day Ky wakes up to find her leaning over him. He's sure he's died and gone to heaven. He has no idea what she's doing there, but he's sure as hell not letting her leave.
Fate, meddling family and the PDA have brought them together again. The chemistry between them is explosive. But there's problems with Ky's neighboring clan and he's keeping secrets from Nita. He needs to find a way to open up to her or lies and unexpected danger could tear them apart...forever.
Reader Warning: This book contains lots of scorching sex (dirty dirty dirty sex), adult language (hanky panky with no dirty talk is no fun), and violence. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. However, if you like dirty, raunchy sex with a hot bear on one curvy sarcastic girl, then this is right up your alley. Enjoy!
I HEART BOOKS REVIEW
Review by Theresa Esterline
Still looking for a date? Mrs. Wilder at PDA can help!
Wow! it is okay getting hotter, sexier, and more intriguing! The second book in the PDA series is even better than the first! Milly has done it again. You will laugh, get irritated, aggravated, and excited! And now a bit about the story...
Now that Tally has found her perfect matches, Nita has decided to take the plunge and follow in her cousins footsteps. She has never found a man she trusts or that would accept her curvy body. Now that she is at peace in her skin she is trying again, if only she can find a truthful man that will love her for her. When she comes face to face with her high school crush and doesn't recognize him, will she forgive him when he doesn't let on to his identity?
- “What are you looking for? A hookup? Two men? Marriage, babies and picket fence?”
- If she got any more turned on by thinking of Ky, she’d end up ravishing him in the woods.
- She shouldn’t be throwing herself at him like he was the last chicken wing and she hadn’t had dinner.
- “We both know where this is going. The question is, your bed or mine?”
- “Your body is an addiction I never want to give up.”
- “I think,” she panted. “The better words are...you’re goddamned huge!”
- “Someone who wants to genuinely be with me. No drama. No bullshit.”
- “I kinda ran out of clean clothes.” “Clothes are overrated.”
- “We’ll figure it out. If you need me to go up there and castrate him, say the word.”
- They were wet, muddy and covered in leaves. If that wasn’t wild sex she had no idea what was.
- “A bear is only as smart as the woman who puts up with his growling.”
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $50 GC EVERY MONTH!
Just copy and paste the following link into your web browser: mad.ly/signups/87477/join
Hi! I'm Milly (AKA April Angel) I love to write sexy stories. They're usually either paranormal or contemporary with a large dose of heat. My paranormal stories can be anything from wolf-shifters (my favorites) to witches, demons and anything in between. I was born the prettiest part of the Caribbean known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, I live in New York City with my hubby, the bossy kiddo and our little dog "Needy Speedy". Don't ask.
When I'm not working some really long hours at the day job, or hanging out in the awful life-sucking invention known as Facebook, messaging my bestie in the UK or shopping with my sis Julie, then I can be found watching scary movies. Buuut when I'm not doing that, I'm usually writing because the voices won't shut up.
I am addicted to shoe shopping, chocolate (but who isn't, right?) and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
Come by and visit me! I love to meet new readers!